Saturday, April 9, 2016

Purium Cleanse Reviews- Is a 10 Day Transformation Possible?

Purium 10 Day Cleanse

The Purium cleanse is one of the most popular cleanses online right now, but is it really worth it?

You get a ton of stuff for a reasonable price, but there are people who love it and people who hate it so I decided to check it out myself and see if it’s truly as great as I heard.

The creator of the program is David Sandoval, the author of a best-selling Green Foods Bible, and disease prevention activist who went from being a regular unhealthy businessman to feeling 20 years younger than he really is.

While his results aren’t typical, I was still hoping that his program would yield some great results.

Criteria

What am I looking at when trying to figure out if this cleanse is good or not?

Here’s a quick list:

  • Is the product worth the price? How much of the product do you get for the money and is it effective?

  • Are there any side effects?

  • How many people have tried the product and how many people had good results?

  • How sustainable is the weight-loss/cleanse from the product?

This makes it easy to compare the different cleanses on the market to each other and makes sure that I provide you with the best information possible in each review.

Product Overview

Before you buy you have to know that there are two similar products on the market.

One is the newer version of the diet, and one is the older version. I recommend purchasing the newer version because they adjusted it for maximum weight loss and health benefits.

I read through all of the reviews available, and it looks like the newer version is much better than the old one.

The new version has Super Lytes and Super CleansR capsules, while the old version only has Ionic Elements and a fiber blend.

If you purchase the product you also get a free gym bag, tape measure, and protein shake bottle. That’s obviously not the main point of the purchase, but it’s still a nice touch.

You also get unlimited and free support calls and advice.

I didn’t use it, but one of my friends called them in the middle of her cleanse and they helped her readjust her dose which helped her feel better.

Pros/Cons

1. Purium 10 Day Cleanse

Now let’s get down to business and see if the Purium 10 day transformation cleanse is actually worth it.

It is fairly expensive, but it lets you lose anywhere between 5-20 pounds in 10 days (I personally lost nearly 10 pounds) so I think it’s definitely worth it.

According to some of the purium cleanse reviews on Amazon, one person lost nearly 25 pounds, but another one lost only 3 pounds, so the results can vary a lot.

Considering that you’re not supposed to be consistently using it, and that it’s supposed to be a boost on your way to weight-loss and healthy eating, the monetary investment is well-worth the results.

The side-effects from this product are what you can expect from any other cleanser. If you’ve been eating unhealthily for the past couple weeks your body will need to detox and you might have some stomach pains, headaches, and unexpected trips to the bathroom.

The end result is definitely worth it though as I was able to keep off most of the weight that I loss from the program and I only regained 1 or 2 pounds of water-weight back.

For me, like for most people, day 3 of the cleanse was the hardest, but after that I felt great and my energy levels were higher than ever.

I didn’t exercise during this cleanse as the amount of calories per day is fairly low, and I wanted to simply try this product without any additional “flex” foods.

You can do some light exercise while cleansing, but there’s a higher possibility of injuring yourself so I recommend just waiting for 10 days and doing light exercise every 5 days just so you don’t get out of shape.

If you still want to exercise every day while cleansing make sure to call them and talk to their health professionals just so you don’t hurt yourself.

Conclusion

All in all, I would definitely recommend this cleanse to other people.

It’s fairly expensive, but the results speak for themselves.

I lost nearly 10 pounds of weight, and after retaining some water-weight I was still 7 pounds down from where I started.

That’s an amazing amount of weight lost in only 10 days!

I also felt more energetic, and while the third day of the cleanse wasn’t very pleasant, I think the end result was worth it.

If you think that you need to read more purium cleanse reviews before purchasing, you can check out the Amazon product page here.

Product Images Sourced From Amazon.com

The post Purium Cleanse Reviews- Is a 10 Day Transformation Possible? appeared first on Blogtrepreneur - For Busy Entrepreneurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment