Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Go Cleanse Diet Review- Does it Really Work?

The Go Cleanse diet is an 11 or 30 day cleanse that claims to get rid of “endocrine disrupting chemicals” in your body.

They’re apparently stored in your fat and their special nutrition system can help you get rid of them.

They claim that they use the world’s rarest form of protein from New Zealand and say that in the first 4 days of the program you will lose as much weight as you would in the first 4-6 weeks with other programs.

Go Cleanse 30 Day Program Review

Now I have no doubts that cleansing works because I’ve tried numerous cleanses myself, but you might be wondering: is the Go Cleanse too good to be true?

I decided to try out their 30 day cleanse and report back to you so you don’t have to waste your money on experiments.

I also read a bunch of Go Cleanse reviews online as I wanted to know how other people felt about the product. ?

Here’s my official Go Cleanse review:

Criteria

You might be wondering how I figure out whether the cleanse is worth it or not.

First of all I look at the results and the cost. Did I get the results they promised, and if so, is the monetary investment worth the results?

Next I look at the sustainability of the weight-loss. Did I lose a ton of weight just to gain it back within a couple weeks or did the product not work at all?

I also look at the popularity of the product, the company behind it, and whether or not other people have had success with it.

Product Overview

The first thing that threw me off was the price.

The 11 day cleanse costs $187 and the 30 day cleanse costs a whopping $363.

For the 30 day cleanse I received:

  • 4 shakes

  • 1 herbal tonic

  • 2 cleanse bottles

  • 1 bottle of wafer snacks

  • 1 bottle of a cayenne/green tea weight loss accelerator

  • 1 bottle of magnesium with herbs and minerals


That’s a pretty nice amount of products, but there was something that made me question the Go Cleanse right away.

The products weren’t labeled as Go Cleanse. (Someone mentioned this in one of their Go Cleanse reviews, but I ignored it. Maybe I shouldn't have...)

Isagenix-logo

Instead they were from a famous multi-level-marketing company called Isagenix.

I wasn’t sure whether I should keep going or ask for my money back because I felt tricked, but I decided to try it out for your sake.

Pros/Cons

First of all, were the results that I got worth the $300?

The answer is a resounding no.

After a couple days I was constantly feeling dizzy, and after looking around online I realized that many others reported feeling the same way.

I actually had to stop the cleanse after about 2 weeks because I wasn’t feeling well at all.

I did lose about 8 pounds during that time, but after stopping the cleansing process I gained almost all of the weight back.

I looked around online and it seems like that’s a recurring pattern among those who tried the Go Cleanse.

There were some people who didn’t gain the weight back after trying it, but they seemed to be in the minority.

1. Go Cleanse 11 Day Program Review

Another issue I have with the product is the fact that they tricked me.

I thought I was buying a product from “Go Cleanse,” but in reality I was buying a product from Isagenix.

There is nothing on the Go Cleanse website telling you that you’ll get products from Isagenix, and the whole thing just felt dishonest to me.

At this point you might still be wondering, would I recommend this product?

With all of its disadvantages, I think it’s still good for one thing: losing a lot of weight very quickly.

Now I don’t recommend trying to lose a ton of weight in a short period of time as doing that repeatedly isn’t good for you, if you have a beach outing or a cruise coming up then this might be a viable option for you.

You can’t get in shape in 10 days or less, but you can lose around 10 pounds with this system.

However, you’ll probably gain most of the weight back once you stop the cleanse so you’ll have to time it so you’re still cleansing during your beach outing.

Conclusion

After reading through pages of Go Cleanse diet reviews I can honestly say that I don’t recommend this product.

The possible side-effects are too dangerous (what if I was driving and got super light-headed), and the whole process made me feel tricked.

Instead of Go Cleanse, I recommend using the Purium cleanse or one of the juice cleanses or 7 day cleanses as they can actually help you lose weight, and keep that weight off in the long run.

The post The Go Cleanse Diet Review- Does it Really Work? appeared first on Blogtrepreneur - For Busy Entrepreneurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment